Saturday, September 8, 2007

I love these moments.

M wanted to make breakfast this morning- so Busy told him he could make waffles in the toaster. He is big enough to do that- and it wasn't the first time. About 15 minutes later M comes back in our room. I asked him if the waffles were ready- and he said, not yet and he was really hungry!! As a side- I strongly discourage the use of the word starving- as there are people who really are starving, of which we are not. Anyway... I went to investigate. The toaster was set to 1...oops, and the waffles were popped up- he just couldn't see them. I wonder how long he would have waited? Gotta love it when Super M still has a 6 year old moment. :)

3 comments:

BusyMommy said...

It was on the pop-tart setting. Pop-tarts and waffles-good, chocolate granola bars-bad.

Chris G said...

Z at a pop tart too...

hobbitsister said...

he's awfully patient, isn't he?